Saturday, August 14, 2010

My wrist just got a little prettier

I finally got a Pandora bracelet......and I LOVE it! Highly recommended to any ladies out there who enjoy jewelry with meaning. Not gonna lie-- it's not cheap. That being said, it's worth the cost because it's unique, not gaudy, and PERSONAL.
......unlike Tiffany's jewelry which isn't that great....or unique.....or cheap.......sorry, just sayin'
What I love most about the concept of Pandora's line of jewelry is that it's meant to represent your journey, your life, what's most important to you. The charms that I got today represent my son and my marriage. I was sold on it when my friend Trish explained her bracelet. Charm by charm she told me why she got each one. It's like a life story. On your wrist. Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment